Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summary

I enjoyed the Be More Bookish training. The interactions with my colleagues presented an opportunity for me to learn about things that I may not have previously considered. Searching through the blogs to see the different responses and interpretations of customer needs and to see the variety of RA suggestions really exposed me to the many possibilities of how to handle and respond to the RA conversation. What I found most valuable about this training was being introduced, or in some cases reintroduced, to the many resources. I often consult these tools to help customers and to keep myself knowledgeable about the happenings in the world of books.  In all, I appreciate all the hard work and effort that was spent to make this training possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment